Witches pushed me to rape 9-year-old girl, says father of 3 | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 1 August 2015

Witches pushed me to rape 9-year-old girl, says father of 3

A 39-year-old father of 3, Ekpeyong Essien, who raped a 9 year old girl blamed his 2 sons, whom he alleged are witches, for pushing him to commit the crime.
 
Essien, who hails from Bakassi Local Government Area of Cross River State, had on July 12, raped 9 year old Bright Benjamin, at Hawkins Primary School in the Calabar South area of the state capital.
He said the girl had approached him for money to pay her fares home, but he simply instructed her to follow him to a nearby primary school where he defiled her with his fingers.
 
ADVERTISEMENT
Essien said his life became useless after his two sons were bewitched by one of his neighbours.
Essien is currently in the custody of the Criminal Investigation Department of the Cross River State Police Command at Diamond Hill in Calabar and would soon be charged to court.
 
Narrating how he defiled the little girl, he said:
“It was the handiwork of witches. Someone bewitched my children and my children in turn used what they have been given to affect my life negatively. The person who bewitched my children lives in our compound. What my children are doing with the witchcraft is to ensure that I become useless in life.
“When I saw the girl, I called her and she followed me. I touched her a little before she followed me to Hawkins Primary School area in Calabar South. The place is close to the Hawkins cemetery and when I saw her, she was actually behind some group of persons that were going to the cemetery to bury someone.
“She wanted me to give her transport fare back to her home. That was how I lured her with a promise to give her money. I have grown up children older than her. I do not know how she got attracted to me at that moment because I believe I was under the spell of my children’s devilish practice.
“When I took her to one side of the school, I started romancing her. I did not force her to follow me, she did willingly. It was raining at that time. I had not seen her before. I only saw her on that day. I only fiddled with her private part, we had not really started making love before one security man in the school raised the alarm and I was caught.”
He said he was a footballer with a local team before his children made him become useless.
He said:
“I used to play football in one of the local clubs but my children stopped me through their devilish practice. I am not the only one that is accusing my children of practising witchcraft; other tenants in the compound also know,”.
Essien, who regretted his action, is pleading with the parents of the girl to forgive him.
“I wish I could see the girl’s father to beg him. I am willing to pay any amount that they have spent on her in the hospital. I am really regretting my action because I have never had a criminal record before,” he said.
The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Hogan Bassey, said the medical report after the incident showed that the girl had been defiled.
He said,
“Because the suspect tried to penetrate and could not succeed, he used his fingers to defile her and based on the medical report, the girl has been defiled. The report showed bruises all over her vagina.
“He actually heard the footsteps of someone coming and he ran away. The security man raised the alarm and he was caught. He is still under investigation and will soon be charged to court as soon as that is completed.”

Punch 

48 comments:

Unknown said...

Wicked man!
Witches ko! Witches ni!

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Nice excuse

andre kelvin said...

Bastard

Unknown said...

Olorun o!

BONARIO NNAGS said...

Stupid man, I hope the witches push you to rape your cell mates when you get.
He-goat just looking for excuse to justify his act.

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

white rose said...

Idiot!....am willing to pay anything? Oya pay 2 million mumu and stop insulting ur kids lazy fool.

AC£S said...

Idiot

Unknown said...

It is death by hanging for him....miserable soul

Carina Kikelomo Jacob said...

Lies... He should face the law.

ckjacob.blogspot.com 4 fiction stories

Unknown said...

Sorry na ur name bc d law does not recognize witches. U r in for it.

CokeAddict said...

Hope he'll be able 2 identify d witches.. crazy fella.. Oh! Pls d dude shud face d law

Trendyify said...

Lol, osim witches, biko what re their names? Iranu mtchewww






































it is well

seyi crown said...

Na real bewitch lol, oloriburuku omo calabar won f**k under rail...he will rot in jail usless man

Unknown said...

Indeed one is not a failure until he or she start makig excuse's for failure. He should b punished accordingly.


Happy New Month!

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. Isaiah 60:1

Henceforth doors r opening, u r moving into a season of open doors. Every door u stand b4 shall b opened b4 u IJN!

God bless Linda Ikeji, all LIB reader's and ur household's! Sweet kisses and luv y'all.

Welcome 2d month of August!
Long Live LIB!

Unknown said...

why d witches no push u to go chop shit from soak away... idiot...

Anonymous said...

It is very possible he was manipulated. ..not strange...and before you all start judging,havent you done something you wish you hadnt done?..thats alsi manipulation.but on a smaller scale.

Unknown said...

Da Fuck?

Anonymous said...

Just imagine the rubbish coming out of this man's mouth, how can anyone be this useless and to blame it on his kids/witchcraft is the height of it, like seriously? The backwardness in this country as displayed by some people is nauseating. Fry his balls and feed him with it before finally chopping him into bits, hediot like him.

MADE IN NIGERIA said...

What madness!! No be only witches......useless man

gentle said...

So its true that akwaibom people believe that their children are witches. Nse ikpe etim acted a movie about it to raise awareness on the matter but I thought it was too ludicrous. Wow! How dense can some people be!

Unknown said...

Stupid ass old man....the same witch will punish u in prison....

Unknown said...

Choi!
Witches don suffer

Samuel Elizabeth said...

Hmmmm may God heal our society from ppl like dis

Unknown said...

Hmmm!

danex said...

useless man. you will get served what u deserve. Nonsence!

Unknown said...

Witches? Lol... Cos u were caught?

Unknown said...

Some people can be so stupid... You have no explanation at all.

Unknown said...

Idiat which kind witchcraft?he must be punished

Tochi Paul said...

Callabar and Witch craft....
Nothing this people no fit do...
#Dankwata

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
.
Nna this witches should come and justify themselfs bcos they are blaming them for nothing o....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Unknown said...

Stupid and heartless man,which witches!

dessymal said...

May the same witches push u safely to jail...

essy said...

Nawaoooh!

Unknown said...

Shoro niyen? Stupid man....

Unknown said...

Rot in jail stupid man

ary said...

Idiot

Anonymous said...

You are an idiot and an imbecile. You will never progress in life and may you be anally raped daily for the rest of your existence.

Nuttyprince said...

No be devil again na witches..... Idiot man

Anonymous said...

I hope the witches will be there when ur punishement is ongoin mshewww

Unknown said...

Zombie. Idiot. Mmeeeh!

Vodina said...

Did you read that post? What's the relation with akwa ibom and cross river???

KillianLucy said...

ddnt dat girl scream or wat?

Unknown said...

Sharrrap dere joor, which witches bewitched u goat? Na u be d witch.

TAMARA SPLASH said...

May those witches push u to ur grave too

Unknown said...

I hope d witches wl b in court 2 defend dem selves cos d allegations dis man lay on dem is heavy o

Unknown said...

Where did the witches cum from.............
You are th witch man.......and now you face d wrath of d law.....

Moye says so via BB Passport courtesy LIB...

Unknown said...

Parents should take good care of the female children very well. If d girl didn't ask this useless man for money, this wouldn't hv happened.

rutty said...

Bia ifoma odika onwe ihe n'emegi na uburu

Recent Posts