Jagged Edge group member marries the woman whose engagement ring he shoved down her throat | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 24 May 2015

Jagged Edge group member marries the woman whose engagement ring he shoved down her throat

Jagged Edge group member Kyle Norman was arrested for aggravated assault earlier this year after his fiancée Marrika Maria police to report that he attacked her.

According to police, Marrika suffered several noticeable injuries, including a burst blood clot in her right eye, a cut on her nose and a large knot on her upper left forehead. Even worse, Marrika told police that he choked her with a scarf and shoved her engagement ring down her throat.

Fast-forward a few months, and the two have tied the knot in a spur-of-the-moment wedding ceremony at Suite Food Lounge in Atlanta, Georgia.

In an exclusive interview with Rolling Out, Kyle apologized for his deplorable actions, while Marrika talks forgiveness.

“Fellas, we as men have a problem with our apologies. If you make a mistake, own up to it and man up! That’s what I had to do to get my queen back. I apologize to my brothers of Jagged Edge, to my family, my wife and my fans and anyone I let down. I let myself down and my family, and for that I apologize. And I got myself some help. I don’t drink or do drugs anymore and I have changed my entire way of living and thinking. It’s never too late to change. I am just happy she has given me this opportunity to spend the rest of my life with her showing her how much I really do love her. I’m giving her all the hot sauce she wants.”
Marrika said she has forgiven Kyle:

“Crediting my deep prayers and talks with God, my deep love for Kyle and conviction that Kyle really does love me and has vowed not to place his hands on me ever again. I am not listening to the naysayers who keep trying to say he doesn’t love me and encourage me to leave. I will admit, I am in a lot of pain every day, physically. I am on several different pain medications which keep me up. I am not able to get more than three hours of sleep. I’m attending counseling three times per week and I know in my heart that God will help me get through this. I’m blessed to be alive and still have the love and support of my family. I am finding it easier each day to shun the haters that leave me text messages and voicemails.” 

59 comments:

STERN said...

Good one man.. now go hold on to that waist and don't let it go again.

Karlsson said...

Why ll she go ahead n marry dis psycho? He ll still repeat the same thing or do worse
Ubanagum

kemikane said...

I won't comment. It's good 2 4give.

Anonymous said...

Linda u just de rush de post articles and u want people to comment on them. But b4 u post d comments, it go be 4 o clock in the evening. Lol

Unknown said...

Hapi for her Bt she shud b careful tho...pple don't change overnight.all d best

Unknown said...

Domestic violence Hope it won't happen again cos I believe once a wife beater, always a wife beater. I can never lay my "Arnold Schwarzenegger hands" on my woman, I will prefer sending her back to her papa house. Lol

Unknown said...

Domestic violence. Hope it won't happen again cos I believe once a wife beater, always a wife beater. I can never lay my "Arnold Schwarzenegger hands" on my woman, I will prefer sending her back to her papa house. Lol

Unknown said...

Watch this space

Anonymous said...

Women

Unknown said...

Chai! So u never well sef???

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Na dem sabi

Anonymous said...

LMAO. He go beat you die. Vowed never to put hands on you ke?! A man who loves you will NEVER beat you. Not for one day.

Pepe said...

Until the next time the beast enters his head...hope you will survive? Anywayz let's pray for the best...Hope say no be Stockholm syndrome dey worry d babe. Na so so hope I dey hope, kai! Hardworkin Lindudu, happy Sunday, Libers happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Big ewu

Unknown said...

Surprised

Toolz Flaunts Curves as she enjoys vacations with her man(See Photos here)

Unknown said...

U go fear love...anyway,hop dey on to any matter

Dave Mide said...

If he beats you once, he will beat you all over again! Its only a matter of time. We shall see.

Manuel Kunmi said...

Very gullible women... they all are... thanks to God I came as a man

Anonymous said...

Ok o. i just pray u av truly changed n madam u are ready 4 anything cos men have sweet tongue n can do anything to get wat dey want. Congrats

Unknown said...

OK o

Unknown said...

She's the sick one der.How can you marry such a monster? Wat nonsense love

Unknown said...

Abi the woman dey craze ni??? All the best to her o! Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Abi the woman dey craze ni??? All the best to her o! Linda take note!

ary said...

All good and fine bit I will never advise a woman who has suffered brutality in the hands of her man to stay with him, much less marry him! Because once a man has raised his hand at you, doing it again becomes easy, because he has already broken that divided.

Don Jon said...

The words to describe this lady's naivety have not been invented. I pity you. It goes without saying..he will beat you again!

Unknown said...

Hmmmmmmm

Unknown said...

Until u die. Then u will know d difference between love and a mad man.

Unknown said...

Until u die. Then u will know d difference between love and a mad man.

Unknown said...

Wow! I am happy for them, and indeed it’s never too late to change.

SWILL MARTIN said...

Na she kn dis tiiime na beta blow e go Tke arrnge her face

Anonymous said...

I nor fit marry sorry 4 her

Goziem Oh LORD said...

Good for u for quitting smoking and druging .lolz

dontJme said...

Babe, you are already traumatized! Even if you still wanna marry him, it shouldn't be this soon.

You cant even have an argument with him without getting scared. Smh!

Unknown said...

Am sorry 4 u girl.. am sure he'll do it again.

Unknown said...

Good for them both.

Anonymous said...

Love nti ike!

Anonymous said...

to this woman 'haters' are people that want your best interest...what warped mentality...

Anonymous said...

to this woman 'haters' are people that want your best interest...what warped mentality...

Anonymous said...

Why are women constantly daft??????????. @@@@Bia Bia👜👜👜👜

Anonymous said...

Hope I don't read an obituary of her death at his hands. Women these days act as if domestic abuse is tolerable. She's already shading him for all the suffering he inflicted when he last attacked. The bitterness from that residual pain will only grow.

gentle said...

Eeya...I wish her well. For those dat'l blast her, it's rili nt easy. Sometimes a guy can just lose it buh if he really loves you and you love him, it's difficult to just up and leave. So far he has apologised and she keeps praying, I hope he wnt hurt her again. Happy married life dear.

gentle said...

Linda post my comments o..

gentle said...

Linda post my comments o..

IBK OF GOD said...

OK ooo

Anonymous said...

Sometimes if you don't beat down some women their is 100% chances they will not make Heaven!! ,now Jagged edge member wife will make heaven because she is thinking and doing things right now ,some says praise the lord 7 times ,amen!! - Sia

MADE IN NIGERIA said...

Is alright....

Unknown said...

Yea yea yea. Until you leave his house in in a body bag as dead as a door nail. Some women sha! I tire.

Unknown said...

I hope he has changed for real...

Subomi said...

Really hate violence against women... but forgiveness is a beautiful thing and love conquers all so I wish them well

Anonymous said...

Let the beatings continue. Round 1 was over round 2 coming up. Maybe round 2 will lead to death. Hiss

Anonymous said...

Dis is exactly wat I'm goin thru now,all dese beastly men dnt change,dey kip repeating same and evn getin worst by d day,this guy almost choked me to death,tank God fr d neighbours dat intervened,hez all about singing I av changed to me,mba o!im serving my revenge chilled,God wil lead me to d right part.i no go marry am as we don fix mariag fr decemba.make he dey day dream yeye mariage.animals evrywhr.

Unknown said...

Tell Her!

Anonymous said...

Jesus gave His life 4 all including u and ur warped brain... Not blows will get u to Heaven. Only warped pple go to dir warped heaven.. U too go receive ur blows to purge ur soul to enter devil heaven... NONSENSE!!!

Juleslouis said...

This is d mistake most women make. Sooner or later she will start screaming domestic violence and that's if its not too late. Oschisco!

Anonymous said...

Now she can't testify against him in court

Anonymous said...

I hope he doesn't kill her in the end. Investigation discovery.

Anonymous said...

I hope he doesn't kill her in the end. Investigation discovery.

Anonymous said...

I hope he doesn't kill her in the end. Investigation discovery.

Anonymous said...

I hope he doesn't kill her in the end. Investigation discovery.

Recent Posts