Get 50% discount on all wines from Shaayo.com this Easter | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 18 April 2014

Get 50% discount on all wines from Shaayo.com this Easter

It's the Easter Season again and our official beverage partner is giving 50% discount on all wines ordered on Shaayo.com from now till the next one week, so guys what are you waiting for? Go to www.shaayo.com/ and start ordering now. 

Shaayo.com is an online drink store that meets your needs anytime, any day weather you are ordering for your personal consumption, Weddings, Events, House parties or birthdays you are sure they would deliver superior drinks to You. Happy Easter Celebration.

9 comments:

Anyikwa chinonso said...

Good friday LIB.. Wishing u guyz the best of this easter

Latest freebrowsing tips here

Unknown said...

My maltina is still very much available so am not interested.....
.
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Anonymous said...

wow, a life with shaayo?

Anonymous said...

Lemme place my order since my in-laws and cousins are coming over for easter celebration...shaayo tins

Olubukola Ozone said...

Same to you Linda...

Amarachukwu. said...

Happy Easter celebration!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok. They were in charge of a wedding I attended sometime ago.

Anonymous said...

Linda, the orange background is fire! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Yea,and dat was my wedding,I didn't regret it,they really try for me and all my guest had to take some wine home,kudos to stanley the CEO,I hail ooo

Recent Posts